AccessoryOBDII 12V Memory Saver
OBDII 12V Memory Saver
OBDII 12V Memory Saver allows you to disconnect your vehicle’s battery without losing electronic presets including: radio/clock settings, seat positions, alarms, GPS, keyless entry codes, and more. It’s easy to use. Simply attach OBDII 12V Memory Saver to vehicle’s OBDII port, connect other end of Memory Saver cable to 12V/10A output in Weego Jump Starter Battery , and power on Weego before disconnecting vehicle’s battery.
- Works with Jump Starter 44 (N44), Jump Starter 66 (N66), Heavy Duty (JS12) & Professional (JS18) models
- More affordable and convenient to use than other types of memory savers
- 4.5′ long cable guarantees jump starter stability plus easy access of jump starter connections and power button
- LED light indicates proper connection to vehicles’s OBDII port
- Crazy Long 18-month warranty
Note: ODBII port is in vehicles produced post 1996. This product will not work on vehicles with an OBDI port.
What?s in the pack?
1 OBDII 12V Memory Saver, Owner’s Manual with Warranty