We’ve put some pretty detailed information in place so you can get most of your questions answered without picking up a phone or sending an email – however, if you still can’t find what you need, you can always contact us.
Cars, boats, trucks, motorcycles, PWCs, ATVs, UTVs, farm equipment, scooters, and more! etc.
- Connect the cable to your battery by clamping: Red to Red and Black to Black.
- Plug the cable to the Jump Starter pack and power on your Weego (blue indicators will light up).
- Get in your vehicle and start your engine.
- Unplug the cable from your Jump Starter pack and remove the cable from your battery. Easy does it!
- Model# JS6 Standard: Up to 4.6 liter gas engines/2.4 liter diesel engines*
- Model # JS12 Heavy Duty: Up to 6.4 liter gas engines/3.2 liter diesel engines*
- Model # N44 Jump Starter 44: Up to 6.4 liter gas engines/3.2 liter diesel engines*
- Model# JS18 Professional: 6.4 liter+ gas engines, and up to 4.8 liter diesel engines*
* Engine size is approximate; power requirement will vary for each vehicle.
NOTE: Extreme cold temperatures affect battery performance. If you operate in these conditions for any length of time, consider the next-largest Weego.
- Model # JS6 Standard: Approximately 1.5 hours
- Model # JS12 Heavy Duty: Approximately 3 hours
- Model # N44 Jump Starter 44: Approximately 3 hours
- Model # JS18 Professional: Approximately 5 hours
- It’s always best to store your Weego in a dry location at room temperature. This is to help prolong the batteries lifespan.
- NEVER store your Weego, or any battery of any kind, in a place where temperatures can exceed 140oF (60oC), as this poses a safety risk. This could be in a closed car on a hot summer day, where temperatures can reach well past our recommended limit. Treat your Jump Starter as if you would your phone or tablet. Would you leave those in your hot car?
- This applies to any battery-powered device you own, not just your Weego products.
To understand why, think of how difficult it is to exercise in the cold – when it’s freezing, your limbs seem to have a tougher time moving. In the summer, everything’s much looser. The same concept applies to batteries – it’s much harder for them to get moving (i.e. supply you with power) when it’s cold outside, which is why winter always makes it tougher to start your car.
*The laptop adapters can also be used with the Jump Starter 44 (Model N44), however, they are not included. If you would like the laptop adapters, you can purchase them here.
Jump Starter 44
- When the clamps are connected to a battery for longer than 3 minutes this beep and light sequence will begin. Simply disconnect the clamps and let them sit for a minute to reset before connecting them to the battery once again.
- If your vehicle battery is extremely low, it will begin to draw power from your Weego immediately, before you even get a chance to jump start. If the battery draws more than 20A, this sequence is initiated – it’s intended to protect the battery from overheating, which could occur if 20A is drawn for extended periods of time. Turn the ignition key (i.e. start the vehicle) after you hear the 4 beeps – this will catch the clamps in “Green” mode, allowing you to start your vehicle.
We can, however, provide one small tip that will help ensure a faster charge:
Using a 2A output (like those found on the BP52T and BP104T) will give you a faster charge than using a 1A output (like those found on the BP22T and BP26T)
Please don’t return the product to your retailer. Reach out to the Weego Consumer Service Specialist on the CONTACT PAGE, and they will advise you details on how to return your product for service.