National Safe Boating Week 2021
May 22-28 is National Safe Boating Week, and we are joining in with the National Safe Boating Council to remind boaters of boating safety practices!
Here are a few ways to participate in National Safe Boating Week:
- Brush up on boating skills with an online course and make sure your boat has all essential gear.
- Make sure you wear a properly fitting life jacket and have (and know how to use) other required boating gear.
- Never boat while under the influence. Protect your life and others!
- Check the weather forecast before you leave shore.
- Always maintain a proper lookout and be aware of other boaters and the environment while boating.
- Learn more here!
Check out more articles with tips for boating safety below!
More Resources for Safe Boating:
We’ve collected some resources that you can review to help keep you and your family safe while boating!
Comments are closed